Sunday, June 21, 2020

How much do you miss mom and dad?


My longing for mom and dad is more than my longing for anyone in this world.

Not mean to deny the yearning of servants to Khaliq and miss the people of the Prophet.

This miss is limited to longing for a child to have been born from a womb, a child who has a father and mother.

My longing has suffocated my heart, as tears could not be dammed, crying in the bandages of longing.

Father, about how you are and who you are I only hear stories from mom and others, when other people tell you about you, dad.

When you preach from the pulpit to the pulpit (forgive, your child is not a penda'i), who is a traditional medicine seller who has a very good shooting skill.

People often tell stories when you are able to shoot needles and lighters from a great distance with the right target.

I only got stories about you abi from people who became your students and who admired you, because you were too quick to face the Divine, yes 35 years ago when I was 5 years old, in 1985.

Since that time I was raised by a stocky and mighty mother, I have never heard a complaint about the weight of life from him.

Since I was widowed, all the work my mother was able to do, go down, fix the house when it leaked, pick langsat, etc. You are more than a man to support your children.

2014 ago, you also faced the Divine after fighting with the pain you experienced.

Now I'm completely empty, missing you guys and still wanting to feel an outpouring of affection.

Parental love will never be replaced by anyone and at any time.

Heaven on your feet will not be able to be replaced, even by our wives and children.

Every time I pray, I always send my prayers to you, as proof of my longing, every Friday night I give samadiah to you and every good that I do, I always pray the reward to you.

I am sure, your grave is a garden of paradise and your soul is placed in 'aliyin beside the Khaliq with His good pleasure.

Be happy for those who still have parents and dedicate to them, never hurt them.

Al Fatihah

Father (Muhammad Yunus bin Basyah)
Mother (Syarifah bint Hasballah)
For example you are father and mother


0 komentar:

Post a Comment